Trig. Identity question

0:45 Publicado por Mario Galarza

This is a question, that I am stuck on:

\sqrt{3}\tan\theta\ =2\sin\thetaFind the value of \theta in the range from 0 to 360.

You are the identity you want to use:\tan\theta\ = \frac{\sin\theta}{\cos\theta}
I rearranged to obtain:\cos\theta\ = \frac{\sin\theta}{\tan\theta}

And I rearrange to get the question: \frac{\sin\theta}{\tan\theta} = \frac{\sqrt{3}}{2} (let me know if I did an overhaul of the error)

Therefore on the basis of the identity \cos\theta\ = \frac{\sqrt{3}}{2} these are the only solutions I can get 30 to 330 degrees. The answers say 0, 30, 180, 330 and 360 that are replies. Where? They other responses


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario