Leave it on another shot?

12:43 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By Christina from Georgia.

I was bored alone in my room only on Facebook, 5 phone... the usual stuff and then I remembered that I have a bought piercing Kit long ago, very cheap on eBay! I tried several times before my belly button Pierce, but it never worked!

After trying soo many times I thought just to give himself "why isn't it another blocked, what is worse, that could happen?". I had the needle, the gloves, the jewerly, but I could find the Terminal!

I was about 20 minutes looking for it and then I've finally found it. It was dark and I was kind of tired after all, that search, I was not really in piercing itself and I wanted chicken, but something just told me to do it!

So I used the needle close to me and I was too afraid. I kept my skin, then they move the needle bring. I I went into the kitchen, to a cup of ice pick and I paralyzes area. I tried to in for almost an hour, but it would just go. Every five minutes I would like to Puhing back to numbing then then numbing and press, and then finally I felt a pop.

it felt a bit like the needle to the other side go. So I began harder and harder and get had, by. What a relief! It was a very long painful hour, but I was so proud of me, and I could not believe that I finally had succeeded by. I told me over and over, there finally want to since I was 12 years old and I did it! The reason was that i motivierter at that time more than anyone else was, because I was getting a jealous to my friends who had recently, and I wanted to feel excluded.

So now I finally have a pretty piercing , just in time for the hot summer can on the beach and pool show<>

Feel free to comment on and rate this story under.

Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario