What inspires me about Navel Piercings!

18:38 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By Cindy from Ohio.

My big sister of Mila inspired me to my belly button pierced, she told me that it does not harm, so I my parents, that they said asked, you must cause at the age of 14 years so who think next week or so I was allowed to.

As I was to done in Earth and moons go to the store to get it. This is were my sister has here's I done decided only costs $60.00 not bad, and the girl who did it, she was so beautiful that she ready even for me and so waited.

So she got from the TURNBUCKLE and then she got the need, said you breath in 1 breath and then let go, if I tell you, and she did it twice and it worked perfectly and it took a week, two weeks to heal, but after its really sweet.

She gave me instructions how to it to keep clean and Stuffand, where to ge Tbelly button they are rings, but every where I look also Exspensive, so I try only a belly ring and I it as clean as possible to keep.It is so much right now and thank you guys very.

With kind regards: Cindy


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario