Are these good GCSE options?

6:22 Publicado por Mario Galarza

I am in the year 9 and I will go in year 10 in September will be. I wonder good opportunities, I have chosen only if these are;

Latin
History
Geography
French (obligatory)
RE (mandatory)
..And then all the other mandatory, including English, mathematics and science.

Will it have a big impact if I change Latin Classics?

And do you think that I take a variety of topics should, to an other GCSE outside the school, since my options. For example it's subjected to a creative / "Hands on approach" such as music, art, DT
Thanks for the help.

Last edited by b3th; 23 Minutes ago at 02: 25.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario