Re-pierced my navel.

21:51 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By Lisa from Winnipeg.

I for the first time my navel pierced in November 2010 and I it felt at all, it was almost as if someone mean navel nicked and easily him quickly turned would have. The shop was I had a bad reputation for tattoos, but I found this out, after I went, make sure that you look up reviews online about the shop, before you go.

Although I have no bad experience I had a bad experience with my after care to it. I thought I have to research, which I needed to know, but it turned out that I was very wrong.

I read somewhere on the Internet with sea salt soaks and Bactine twice a day. Not do! I repeat not use Bactine, it dries the piercing and catches the bacteria. I have on alcohol it cause that told me a friend that what she did, and apparently, which dries the piercing even more and worse. For me occurrence not really, that my skin slowly in between was my piercing flaking, until I one morning awakened and the skin was completely transparent.

I went to my piercer, that day and she has told me unfortunately it had to out and let it heal, I was so bummed!

Now I have just my navel pierced re 3 days, I had not expected, in view of the first I hardly felt ever injured, but this time it actually hurts a lot and it bled quite after it had finished. My new piercer told me it was normal, if by some to bleed scar tissue. (my scar while Pierce them.)

When I left, she explained the salt sucks again, but this time, a bottle of oldschool gave antimicrobial lotion SOAP also use as me. (Select antibacterial soap works just as well.) I also went and bought some H2Ocean from an other Salon of the pervasive, because where I did not go they sell it.

My new piercing seems to do great lately, but I was cleaning have twice a day and make sure that I move the bar to top and bottom cleaning. Please make sure you do a lot of research before you get it done, I made the mistake not enough to read.:)

Feel free to comment on and rate this story under.

Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario