Interview series: from first-hand look Facial Piercings

22:09 Publicado por Mario Galarza

It is here!  The latest video in the BodyCandy-interview series.  This time we have exciting and fun-filled interview with beautiful Piercee and body candy client, Tiffany.  Look the interesting pervasive stories she had up their sleeve.

BodyCandy: Hi, guys.  I'm Kelsey, her body candy dot com.  Today we have Tiffany with us, and we are talking about their piercings.  How are you?

Tiffany: well.  How are you?

BodyCandy: well.  So do you have what piercings?

Tiffany: I have both my nose, I have my septum, my Monroe, which mean both sides lips pierced…I have my cartilage, my ears are measured, my nipples and my belly button and my tongue.

BodyCandy: Okay, that is quite a mouthful.  (Chuckles)  Okay, so, you tell me about it.  When you have these?  How old were you?

Tiffany: Um…honestly as ranged from the me

BodyCandy: First?

Tiffany: Seventeen.

BodyCandy: Your first was seventeen.

Tiffany: Engaged to, maybe 20, heard I.

BodyCandy: Hmm.

Tiffany: First of all I have, I was seventeen, went to Canada, because you no piercing to your eighteen.  One should not.  So one night, went to Canada, still in school.  Uh, set for home arrived, tried to hide it from my mother, tissue my nose, it to hide.  I have pierced the center of my lip, I went up to my car, my arm hid my face in the side.

BodyCandy: Tries to hide it?

Tiffany: Yes, it was for about three days and -.

BodyCandy:-finally caught?

Tiffany: Yes.  I had braces at the time and I had on jobs, to go, so, uh, we went there.  It hid all the time, and finally as we in the Office I let it cause my mom of course, that she could not see me yelling at all, so.

BodyCandy: beautiful.  Okay, what do you like good on your piercings?

Tiffany: Uh, I like the, how, you make me.  I like the way that they make me.  When I take em em clean, or if I go to an appointment with the doctor, I just, it does not look like I if I not em random.

BodyCandy: In order.  How often clean them well?

Tiffany: It is very important to clean them, even if you don't change them often.  Cleanse at least, uh all have two weeks to a month if you could.

BodyCandy: In order.  Do you have any favorite stories about your piercings?

Tiffany: Uh, when I was seventeen years old, as I my Monroe I done also in a kitchen, at home, my friend, her uncle from prison, titled BooBoo straight.

BodyCandy: Oh, BooBoo!

Tiffany: Yes probably, it was not a good idea, probably, but it was a free piercing, and he pierced it wrong.  It is now penetrated to the top, and I have to it in a bit to maneuver.

BodyCandy: That's not good.

Tiffany: Yes.  Uh, I've pierced my nipple, went with a few of my friends, cause that they were interested in.  And uh, a few of them had to leave the room thing they were evil, and another girl, held, that pushed my hand was close when I was.  And UM, it wasn't ' T…honestly it was not so painful, and eh, at the end of the man asked me whether he could be a picture, and I don't think about and I said sure.  And now the image of likely floating around somewhere.

BodyCandy: In order.  That's probably not good. (Chuckle again.)  Injured okay, well, um, the one most think ya?

Tiffany: Uh…my belly button.

BodyCandy: really?  This is strange.

Tiffany: Yes.

BodyCandy: You would think that something else would.

Tiffany: Yeah...

BodyCandy: Why?

Tiffany: Uh, well, I've pierced my nose to one, and it was buy get a free, only numbers for the jewelry, and he went to do, my belly button was the first time and not say it, took it and re-pierced it again.  And it irgendwie-

BodyCandy:-eigentlich not to do?

Tiffany: No.  Bled and it I

BodyCandy:-so, that's probably the reason why, that one most hurt.

Tiffany: Yes.  Not very good cure for it.  It took a while to heal.

BodyCandy: how about your other to?  One of them hurt more than the others?

Tiffany: Not really.  You, your septum sounds like you are like a step on a Flameless, if you but pierced them.

BodyCandy: Ouch.

Tiffany: Yes, they were really a pity.

BodyCandy: And how bout your ears?  What size do you have now?

Tiffany: Uh, they are a 0 (zero).

BodyCandy: And are not more?

Tiffany: probably only maybe, a double zero.  I'm not really sure what I want to do yet.  I buy em only as each pair of earrings, and I band with electrical tape, so I have not earrings buy to keep.

BodyCandy: Are they expensive?

Tiffany: Non, that they are expensive, it is that I mean ears measured when I was a kid, and now, I'll do it again so I'm like ripping through the scar tissue,.

BodyCandy: You gotta make sure that you this the right way.

Tiffany: Yes.

BodyCandy: Okay, tips that would like to receive one of these piercings well you have for someone?

Tiffany: If you want to make sure pierced go somewhere that is very clean, everything is sanitized, they know what they do.  Uh, make sure that perhaps a friend who has gone through it, you know, and they know that they do well.

BodyCandy: Change it often?

Tiffany: Yes, I have to change, keep it updated.  I would like to.

BodyCandy: do you have how many in total?

Tiffany: Umm...(she still spends a moment count), 14.

BodyCandy: fourteen?  And you want always more?

Tiffany: Uh, maybe.  I do not know it.  I thought my cheeks is pierced, but again, I am a little concerned about the scars.  This, the lip is not so bad with the scars.  Like my scars is not too bad, in the Middle, but...

BodyCandy: Yes.  You can say you had.

Tiffany: But I'm a little concerned when I pierced my cheeks.

BodyCandy: In order.  Thank you for coming out today with us Tiffany.

Tiffany: Thanks.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario