New pierced belly button

14:50 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Carla of Fredericksburg.

The day after my birthday, my mother had to work in the morning, so I decided, I would get since her some pierced my stomach, I have always wanted to do. But never permission for this! haha

So we decided we where go somewhere where I would have to pay only $25 for this, the place was block Monster. We get there and it was near-_-

I had done the research, and everything, and no one has mentioned it on their website on the Tuesday it had to by appointment. We decided to go mother, unfortunately a place called in the city of Fredericksburg, and because it is not licensed they were also closed.


Gross! I was so frustrated and angry at this moment, we decided that we would try a last place called top notch. After 30 min driving around and circles and totally lost, we found the place. We went and automatically she were filling out forms us, such as k for ID Yadi Yadi yada! Paid $40 for it!

My best friend guy was with me and my SIS we were patient wait, then the piercer called my name. Everyone in the room wanted to come with me, but only one person allowed to, so guy came by my best friend with me :D we go into the room, mean guys Kallerna sees a Chair and asks lol if he can sit in it, and I tell him your take to keep my hand baby and was the piercer, as if there were no hands stop here!

He told me, stood up straight and he tagged the two holes, let me go, see, whether they just! Then told me set, I felt it my skin to terminals and then the next thing I knew that it was done and over with! No damage at all.

I OD clean my navel, because I don't want to risk getting an infection. I clean mine in the shower, which I use dial SOAP bar not the liquid type. And then I warm water and a little bit of sea-salt mixture, that it all together and put that on my gut-wrenching and last but not least I use the H2O spray at least 3 times per day!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario