It took a while....

20:20 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By Joshulyn, Morrow, GA.

It all began almost 3 years when I was 12 and I was so cool a belly ring. I asked my mother, I could get one if I 16 and they said that she will think about.

Fast forward as in the 14th century. She came in March that blue, which say that I could get it done. I was excited, thinking that I could get it that Saturday. But the days and weeks passed, and I come to it yet. So when I out of school for summer I was looking for places I could go to done it. Then I was my mother the day before Memorial day Sunday asked her from work to see whether I could get it done. She said yes.

My mother had said on Monday (Memorial Day) take a ride with me, and she took me to a tattoo shop. We have the papers and I was looking for a silver belly bar with red diamonds. My birthstone, then he went to sterilize it. After a few minutes of he said to me and my mother went to come back. I placed on this doctor such as bed or table, what is it, and he cleaned out my navel. He tagged, then the Needleready. All, I felt that was the needle go in and what you know, was next, my mother, as "Don't you cry AWW." I like my belly ring, but I can't wait to change it.

Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario