By: sio42

11:17 Publicado por Mario Galarza


She had me SMS this afternoon to say "How would you feel, when I got pierced with my stomach?"

I'm not sure why I am concerned about this. I am concerned about the infection, always things & their skin may tear and may catch scarring. When I told her that she asked how it was different, their nose piercing. (I also have a pierced nose and have done since I was their age.)
It is always after their ear & nose piercings saw and have never had an infection, so I they post-piercing care instructions confidence.

I have a quick browse some Web sites, and it seems much longer like navel to heal & potentially painful as nose/piercings.

They don't do any sport or ever above all sweaty and only swimming goes, if I take somewhere tropical.

It is also unlikely, many people ever see are, as they quite a conservative dresser. It is modern and very pretty (a best friend described her as "Dainty"), but she rarely uncovered legs & arms, and never revealed their diaphragm in public, so it is not, as it is from & and with her stomach from all over the place.

The place they to bat, said today that they parental permission do not need 16 (we are Australia in Melbourne, and she has a job so has the financial means.) If it gets it done, I will ensure that it gets somewhere reputable, quality jewelry and aftercare follows done has.

So, as I my journey confronting the fact further grow up my precious little baby and decisions that I have less & less say please with us share your Anecdata from bump to quote holes in your belly button before I become completely irrational and start, why traditional Chinese medicine & acupuncture thinks it is a terrible idea.

I am interested in, in the short term, as also long-term (pregnancy & post-pregnancy problems, aging saggy stomach if it is 90, laparoscopy problems, if they will ever need, should etc.)

Mental dilemma about whether to categorize this under fashion or health


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario