Are a layer above singers male singers? I hear more male artists

16:59 Publicado por Mario Galarza

You can think of music, albums, singles, concerts, bands, artists, and nothing otherwise musical. Old 53 Minutes ago: 24 July 2011 13: 55 male singer is a layer above singers? I hear more male artists someone is as follows, that they only like the music of one sex?

This is not disrespectful to women are by the way, just wondering if someone promotes a sex especially when it comes to music.

The vast majority of the artists, which I hear those are male.

Only a few select women. Jonelle Monáe is probably my favorite solo and I love voice in Lady Antebellum also Hilary Scott. Other than that it is no one I like.

I mean, I myself could not have the number of male artists, I have to listen to and in my own opinion that male artists produce much better music.

Artists such as Brian McKnight, usher Raymond, and R. Kelly have great voices, but when I hear people like Leona Lewis she only can do not match. I have people tell me the time to which it is great, but honestly it is just about as scream for me and it my ears grid:mad:

Instead of the high notes perfectly run screaming, ' keep keep bleeding, keep bleeding '. I mean, give it up at the moment you have tried that my ears were high note * ing bleeding.

Singing is really to get up and men are better at the top level?

Someone elses ears hurt when they hear certain artists?

Bare note that in talking about the last 10 years or so on, not way back when. I confirm we had real female talent such as Diana Ross, Whitney Houston and so on.

Are the best female artists dying breed? In my opinion should have beat Leona JLS. She could hit the high notes not, but she knew that and run, what they can perfectly. Leona sounded like a cat, which always by a horse sexually exploited.

Before someone screams troll, am not in the fishing with trolling, I only my opinion, the in the according to the human right that freedom of expression allows me right.

Again, this is not disrespectful to women. Just curious that's all.

Old47 Minutes ago: 24 July 2011 14: 01 Re: male singers are a layer above singers? I hear more male artists you love always in an early post to try and get Rep isn't it?:rolleyes:

I'm not have Rep, I am interested in debate, the main reason for each forum. So, the beginning of this thread.

Please wear.

No, I just noticed you seem to be the music section with some hammers are * outrageous * comments, a about the desired or the script, I forget, oh my days haha Old 40 minutes ago: 24 July 2011 14: 08 Re: male singers are a layer above singers? I hear more male artists Adele, Florence, Birdy, etc.-newer generation (kind of?) of musicians who have amazing voices and pretty good music. Natalie Merchant is amazing, and I have a harbour secret love for Norah Jones lovely songs. The XX alternative male and female. PJ Harvey is far, far better than 99% of the competing male artist. I could go on.

I mean, there are many crappy male and many crappy musicians, and in General dominate male industry, especially if it music to indie-ish that's what I like best. But I do not enjoy more as a woman to hear male voices...

Last edited by a Daedalus; 38 Ago 14: 10 minutes. Old 20 Minutes ago: 24 July 2011 14: 28 Re: male singers are a layer above singers? I hear more male artists Adele, Florence, Birdy, etc.-newer generation (kind of?) of musicians who have amazing voices and pretty good music. Natalie Merchant is amazing, and I have a harbour secret love for Norah Jones lovely songs. The XX alternative male and female. PJ Harvey is far, far better than 99% of the competing male artist. I could go on.

I mean, there are many crappy male and many crappy musicians, and in General dominate male industry, especially if it music to indie-ish that's what I like best. But I do not enjoy more as a woman to hear male voices...

I do, if for some reason.

I'd prefer, a female R Kelly or Bruno Mars to listen to. Of an artist who I really, as already enjoy mentioned Jonelle Monáe is.

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=ydLNigqX_SU

Great performance.

Old14 Minutes ago: 24 July 2011 14: 34 Re: male singers are a layer above singers? I hear more male artists a man's voice tends to be more variable (that is, it is possible for a man, sing bass, tenor, old and heights (falsetto)) be, while female voices cover only soprano and Alto. So from this point of view, I think it could be argued that the male voice is more interesting.

However, the simple fact remains that there more men in the music business. I don't know whether it is because the lifestyle men fit, more, or for other reasons. But if there are more men in the business, you are then statistically more likely to hear more men.

Old3 Minutes ago: 24 July 2011 14: 45 Re: male singers are a layer above singers? I hear more male artists I hear mainly female:

Lady Gaga
Nicki Minaj
Beyonce
Katy Perry
Rihanna
2NE1
Adele
Jessie J
Taylor Swift
Avril Lavigne
Regina Spektor
And Friday from Rebecca Black rofl

To be fair, Lady Gaga is a incredibly well. Nicki Minaj interests me much, and I like it. Katy Perry is on my computer plays, as I write this. Adele is brilliant like Taylor Swift.

Also Paramore are my favorite band of all time, and Hayley Williams a woman is finally not such an imbalance in fact, so maybe it is.

But then again, there are people like meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen, Queen, the rolling stones, the Beatles, the foo fighters, Bon Iver, Bob Marley, the monkeys, etc., which only a few artists themselves may, in addition to looking at will.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario