Industrial placement of finance.

12:47 Publicado por Mario Galarza

My placement was confirmed in April, so relatively late in the year. I asked Office numerous times my St personally, by e-Mail and by telephone confirmed my placement a letter (the I as proof of student grants, for my tuition and well-kept loans) provide, and they have not yet sent one to me. It is now far over the horizon, and I am concerned I tuition fee loans in time get.

When I offering a letter can get, a letter from my employer will be acceptable. I have e-Mails confirm the placement of them, but still no written conformation.

I call student finance if I can still get by St Office, but I wanted only questions whether someone was different in this situation and what proof as the conformation of my placement accepts the server licensor certificate.

Thank you very much.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario