New Nissan Micra with high biting show...

20:04 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  New Nissan Micra with a high bite point... So I have a new Nissan Micra recently, but I find it really difficult, due to its very high biting point drive. My foot is near enough is completely turned off, before I find the bite and I find it difficult to move it from there, as it usually does not move it, only estates. I know, usually a high biting point is a sign that the clutch on the way out, but as his is a new car, it may not be that.

Any ideas on what I could do, maybe reduce the biting show or find it easier?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario