This is a real talent.

18:23 Publicado por Mario Galarza

You can think of music, albums, singles, concerts, bands, artists, and nothing otherwise musical. Old 1 Hour ago: 30 July 2011 03: 14 was already a big fan of Madeon, but this has blown me away. 39 pop songs mashed to perfection.

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA

This guy is only 17 years old, but enormous his I know go, edit his raise your weapon on radio one was played much before recently aswell.

Old58 Minutes ago: 30 July 2011 03: 27 just made me daft punk want to hear. and talent? or just a lot understand what he is doing and practicing.

was very good

Last edited by adds; 56 Minutes at 03: 28 Old 43 minutes ago: 30 July 2011 03: 41, perhaps I am not this planet but someone can explain to me what these buttons are and what he's doing?

The music itself sound really good.

Last edited by T-toe; Ago at 03: 43. Old 32 minutes ago: 30 July 2011 03: 53 is a IOS?

EDIT: ignore me, almost 4 AM and I can hardly keep my eyes open lol.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario