Find ultimate, true love you more than once in the life? I get not about him.

10:29 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discuss matters relating to health and relationships in this forum. But please keep it reasonable and keep in mind that people of all ages can view these forums. Remember all advice, unprofessional. Old 1 Hour ago: 18 July 2011 00: 36 can you ultimate, true find love more than once in the life? I can't get over him not after he a year with an amazing man (College accommodation), my first love, to live the first relationship, I could not Fanthom my future without it and it Seemend, the neither he could (doubts were confirmed by mutual friends).
So I went all my University offers (unis in the top 15 of the League tables), to follow my heart and thus on his University (below 50 in the tables) applied. Sorry for the requested tables so often, but I was just Wanrt out there, that an over achiever, who wanted the best, willingly and happily those who look for a fellow.
Something that deeply traumatized me happened to me, and I confused me up even more (drugs). Plant food me in a psychotic, aggressive, paranoid b * converted, and I now understand why did, that it all contact with me truncated half summer, especially as he also did not know that I was on drugs.

as always, he finally said he forgave me, and the following year in the same University, he imposed on me. I think that he fear, forgive me really, so all that I have of him, was one night stands and empty promises were. It was felt as he was another guy, was his resentment. While all these months on he gave a chance we never once having an actual conversation. I wanted to explain to him why I so crazy, I heard him gone, because I, that knew when he knew he would understand and forgive you I really wanted. He could not do, but could not release either, so he again to me, even after screaming at me in clubs to come kept * from "or" things like that. I have not seen him once hang day at times, although in the previous year we each other everything and spent everyday together. I was his girl, but his 'Bro' also to best friends. It would hope to get back ' normal, I kept on; I rolled with the punches, because I knew I deserved it, and the fact that I him hurting would hurt me me, is because he would have the last person on Earth, I wanted to violate, let alone because want to lose.

at the end of his got too much for me to handle, if... the bad outweighed good abuse because it was not good, more. wait patiently for more than ten months, I realized, I could no longer do. This small University is in this crap and grey city of London and my friends there is missing. abandoned, taking into account that I was as stupid, these offerings from renowned unis have to end up there with a broken heart.

so I left, I transfer University in September. I have not seen him in months, I left the University in April and June becoming still messaging me on Facebook, which made it only harder. I deleted my Facebook, without saying anything to our mutual friends, so that no one would know where I am or listen to something about me, because I can't stand it, it's too hard. It feels like I have to heal my heart helped not to lose, I feel incomplete to me and I him so much Miss.

I never, never thought that I could feel so about someone. He is the first person I opened myself up to so much and vice versa. If we that year in London were together, every day, we never sick of each other. None of its shortcomings annoyed me, nothing irritates me, it was pure, honest love and I messed it all up.

I know it is not as I never find someone who I know, guys of lots of would love me to this day. but I'm pretty complex person, and there I was as it was a sophisticated version of me, never met someone as he. I still love him even if it has rocking as hell for one year; and he took me through the worse humiliation and such to pay me to do for him hurt.

I am afraid I will never know that someone who fits me and he did, who makes me so euphoric by his mere presence feel. What if he was the love of my life, and I know never better? This type of true love are never found again, and life to know I am the only blame me?

Has anyone felt ever so? That's what I want to know. Feeling ever that as you loved so much you someone, that they never fall into the same way again could love?
Please tell me if you again fall... I do not want, it lacks my whole life to spend. I'm only 21, but I was willing to spend my whole life with the guy. I can forgive myself...

Old46 Minutes ago: 18 July 2011 01: 07 Re: see ultimate, true love more than once in the life? I can't get it not have h Anon fail.

Don't give up, of course people love more than to the person during their lifetime (not simultaneously).

Sounds like you did the right thing done, by one University, good luck.

Old6 Minutes ago: 18 July 2011 01: 48 Re: see ultimate, true love more than once in the life? I can't get it not have h sure why not?

I have in what was once a perfect, sustainable and loving relationship. I only bankruptcy up with her (to good conditions were still friends) because in fact much too young I to calm down. When I met her ten years into the future would I probably have married.

And I'm not even 20 still enough time to find a different partner.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario