I need help! TV/film production in the University-portfolio?

9:03 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hello!
I really hope that only one person could help me?

I am at this stage... freaking out
I am application for TV / film production at the Westminster or Bournemouth.
In fact, I have no media themes background and have never done any kind of with images in the school video...
Never was taught, and so on.

But I've done many videos and material in the past, and this is not a huge problem, so that I can come up with a portfolio, but I have a few questions.

1. How long does need will portfolio be?
2. Should contain past apparently work...I have none? So what am I? Music video? Film?
3. Apparently you need books artwork and scrap? I have not done either! I've never had the opportunity been given! Urgh!

I sound in not, but the experienced professional experience and everything done I've, and have done a lot in my time! I have just no evidence to prove...

I AM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS THEME!

Anyway, thanks for the help!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario