Insurance shoots himself by a specific date to another...

19:32 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  Insurance shoots himself by a specific date to another... I control was up on insurance premiums for the last month or so, to find out when it would be cheapest to insure my small Nissan Micra 1.0 which you thread about seen have.

Now, haha, I found out that if you want in advance to it like 2 weeks actually it to insure the insurance (i.e. not want it morning drive), it was cheaper than the insurance company for a day or a week in advance (of around £ 15 or so a month)

So I was like, "Okay, you can only do it, 30 days in advance, so I see how much is it if I it select to insure birthday on my 24th" so I waited until it would be 30 days, then.

Well, I thought the opposite result of what I would have. Apparently, when I try and insure it in a day / mein birthday/day (max) the premium payable to shoots.

For example 2 weeks from today, £ 115 per month.
£ 142 Per month to close my birthday.

Go 2 days before my birthday, and it is again £ 115...

I was like

Crazy! I mean, I guess that they suspect, you can perhaps it want to go just perhaps excitement on your birthday, or may be a bad driver, because you can drink for example and drive on that day, and so in the end be higher premiums must be kind.
Some mad think...


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario