Can anyone help me quickly on guitar get seriously?

18:39 Publicado por Mario Galarza

For the discussion of classical music or nothing to do with musical instruments. Share sheet music, equipment, tests etc. discuss music Board Old 28 minutes ago: 19 July 2011 01: 45 Re: can someone help me seriously fast on guitar,? Practice, practice and more practice.

Read the balance and keep after your speed increase, until you'll tear through master. You need the foundations below for fast skinning - well on alternate picking and use of Legato, quickly and with your fingers (lol just read about, the), with the right pick for you (gauge and style) and keep the pick correct have agile. If you all have them and they keep practicing you can destroy like a bitch. I was at your stage of life about a year ago and it comes to me, so be patient, you get frustrated the learning curve levels out more! Don't try and learn you clearly can play something, because you just think, you are * and give up. Gradually increase the difficulty of the things you learn.

Old20 Minutes ago: 19 July 2011 01: 52 Re: can someone help me seriously fast on guitar,? Old 15 Minutes ago: 19 July 2011 01: 58 Re: can someone help me seriously fast on guitar,? "Start slowly with a metronome and gradually increase speed" is the advice many people will be.

I personally don't bother, it would be nice, be a metal God of the shredding, but I am happy about my skills as (well, always room for improvement, but I there solo in a way that I enjoy)




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario