Student Finance do not accept my evidence?

16:54 Publicado por Mario Galarza

I sent back centuries to my birth certificate with the correct Declaration and I do not back it, but she refreshed my page proofs as completed.

I phone them and they said they would send a statement to me, because my first one was signed not do sign it? I not remember area, where it will be signed. As well as its always has been about a week and still no explanation by the post, I have to fear that it would be to late to get the finances, I need for University.

What to do?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario