What do I need to get agent?

21:35 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Welcome to the Nottingham Trent University-Forum: where prospective and current students can discuss something about Nottingham Trent. Old 1 Hour ago: 28 July 2011 14: 15 hayzie +1   What do I need to the agent? In the search to work on as a mediator, especially sport to be still open minded to other categories such as music (i.e. a kind of a talent agent)...

In the doing a study at the University of which isn't really relevant for the corresponding row work so in the thinking I've change, with the sport almost all my life and got sport BTEC diploma in school. I just don't know what in going as a post degree course, which is only added on in the sports law, but that another year do want to see degree course in the to: sport science with management or.... Right (I think may be difficult, when you consider what I already understand this and know)....

is another question, I was even in a sports law course with a sports science management??

What do u recommend?




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario