Probably been asked a million times before... Film & TV

13:41 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  Probably has been asked a million times before... Film & TV Hey,.

So yes, I see it before loads, but the most threads are of people that it before or what ever never did, but I am now 17 asked been and done, film and sound since I was 14 (in education, I have actually done camera work and write, since I was very young)

I have a pass in iMedia level 2, merit in BTEC first diploma in media and I'm going to do a 2-year course from September a national diploma.

The problem is, I hate it, I love, film, television, and love which each bit is terrible, but the College teachers are usually very inexperienced, the course is stupid, I learn any thing in level 2 and when I chose I thought level 3 (national diploma), I would always better off experience that but then is it out in fact even more stupid at this higher level!

-Rant, starts here leaves you down if you scold the skip möchten--!

Our first year (Yes, a whole year) was the Storyboard a filming of a music video to underestimate, every 5 minutes broke and the batteries lasted no more than 2 minutes and that were tripods about as useful as balance of the camera on my head. When it came to editing we used very old MacBooks, the really slow and we edited in a very old iMovie programs ran. The MacBooks had little fast so I ended up having to take the stuff at home and edit but that meant at home, that many games bring them one - and was to edit between House and College.

For some people who just start would be good, but I'm my work to work in final cut and Adobe programs, and color correction and shooting with HDSLRS and like-minded people work! I feel just like actions, that I prick, am, because I am happy, what have they offer in the first place compared to some people.

-Rant end -.

So yes, I have a lot of experience with many different programs and am currently putting together a showreel, without imaginary I think that is on a higher quality than a uni last year stuff, but this is mainly due to the fact that I it so long have done that for.

It so that the "real" University for me somewhere not there from scratch inform, would like to learn framing and composition, I would like to lectures to visit, the teachings on really deep stuff, and I wish a challenge be. I would like to be surrounded by people in the same situation and are talented and hard-working and I want much practical things too with decent equipment.

I ask to much I know, but I live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and really want close to home as possible for visits, if that is not possible to do's but then fair a certain option of Salford University is due to their integration in media city. I understand this is in particular TV, but from what I know, it's also a lot of film and you learn a lot of the same thing and it is difficult to get in film anyway without doing TV stuff first and current freelance.

Yes, anyway, so I'm 17 and will be finishing college for good to June 2013, but want to plan things and as early as possible to visit uni days, it is really important to me always the perfect system is in the perfect College, since I already feel that I have wasted a year.

ANY help/opinions/rants appreciated!

EDIT: What I have written, and everything I've done is rant and State, where I am and not really expressed the real question... but I would like know the right course and right University for me, read only. My final position in say 10 years time of my own shorts would be with a decent occupation and decent equipment for competitions fully funded Director!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario