Is up to scratch, just think to the penis to check...

9:37 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  Only to verify that my penis is up to scratch... I am 19. I used to have a bit a problem withdrawing my foreskin, but I have been to extend it for a while now and it has become much more retractable.

However: What is the 'fully retired' status?

When I drag my foreskin back, grapes it kind of above to the top (if I have it after it back which, I mean). I was looking up a few images to check, and on the photos, the foreskin would be level and smooth behind the head. Rolls my way against it, and sometimes it will remain in place and starts all over again on the head rolled back. I guess I got back, so it's a bit like an excessive amount of skin, if I withdraw, and for this reason it has naturally tilted only a long foreskin over the head.

When I drag it all back (as in take really far down off so that it all looks like and looks slick) and then the skin, which aggregates all below instead (such as a feather, lol) - may be more that I believe that evidence that a longer than average foreskin, although I need to be corrected here - and my frenulum (string banjo) begins to pull introduces the head slightly. I am aware, that one of the ' frenulum Breve' has called. " However, I'm not really sure where you draw the line with him. Again, I saw some pictures online and on some of them, the frenulum was really pull the head forward, and to some it saw relatively normal but were still as frenulum Breve (?) as. If my foreskin to the above mentioned State (where it towards the end of the head - that I'll consider grapes normal for the moment) is the frenulum in order. So I don't know whether I as this frenulum Breve or not classified.

(Such a) which is "standard bundle" against the head pretty (or at least healthy)?
(b) be should I concerned frenulum along the length of my?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario