Terrified at the thought of being in a relationship for the first time - what to do

2:51 Publicado por Mario Galarza

O.k. here's the story...

I have for years being single groaned and non-active, a friend to get something done. My friends all have partners saw and felt down. This was in phases.

At work, a friend mentioned how he is dating and I made a joke, that he met her online, but then I wanted to try thought, online-dating (because it hit my culture good luck to even someone would require, let alone interests and individual etc....). I get them all on relevant sites.

So I signed up, had a look around and got chatting to a girl (who inspired and meet me, etc.). Now I have dreamed of getting this type of situation. But now, I have no enthusiasm in connect and feel terrified dating / get in a relationship for the first time. I can say with certainty that it frightens me and I'm not ready. But I'm 25 and never really close to dating, so that would explain the. But at 25, I need to have some experience in this area.

I definitely need time and space to conclusions to come.

The feeling that I was once a relationship has been completely inverted.

BUT all this raises some questions:

1) How can I be ready for a relationship? It is good that I even a, but not now wanted. Honestly, I conceded that I am not prepared, is good. What can I do? Talk about my feelings is something I like to do but always missing a permanently with channel/friend (bad luck it etc.) to do.

(2) How you settle guys in relations for the first time?

My mistake is that I thought to myself, "this single Lark is boring and depressing, let me try these sites and turn things around and get one relationship [with someone at least similar and this girl not drink, that is all we have together] and all are in the world." Well, I had my chance on a plate and turned it down and I do not regret, but life is not as simple as complaining about something that you always wanted to get and to be then happy.

Of course, a relationship is a great obligation and if I get one, I have 100% is what I want. Unfortunately, I am working hard with my career skills develop and do tests, learn, practice, etc.. A GF which will damage (unless, I met some girls, which is very career-minded as I do, I would need to, to get a relationship, as I piss would be another girl from lol). I can really only one or others have.

When I was logged in, on this website I in person as crazy and even exchanged numbers within hours chatting to some people in the chat. I should calm down my time with the idea and enjoy the company of others. As I don't, my current feelings arise.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario