You need your help, UK ppl! survey to the iPhone apps

15:16 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hi all

I am a student from University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, and now write my master thesis. My research topic is to buy about consumer behavior on iPhone apps, so I collect feedback a questionnaire to carry out, to UK users to understand.

I'm also a fan of Apple, so I choose this topic. But I am facing a difficult situation now. I am an international student, I know... not really so many UK ppl pwned iPhone and bought apps however, I have to collect 100 UK users answer...!

So could you take 5 minutes to answer the questionnaire? Your feedback is valuable for me and confidentially (only for scientific research).

The link as follows

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/se/?SID = SV_2h1qeWjZNLMPfKY

Thank you very much

Edward


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario