Cost of living

16:32 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Im gonna be on Exchange at Keele, and I've heard some people say, Midlands costs equal to what she, would cost in Canada (but I have my doubts) is really cheap compared to other regions in England, and a lot of things.

I try only a general idea of how much things cost to get. I'm going to try and prevent a food and would like to just know about how much I should be ready, numbers

Clearly in the curious about the prices, you would find to Keele University, but Midlands is generally in the sure that relatively equal.

The list:
Cheap a pint beer (which is Garunteed less in England, but always still curious to cost) dozen eggs (or what they are also getting lot in, just make sure that the amount be specify) ButterTunaWeedMilkCerealSack PotatoesAlso curious about salad and fruit, but that I can find only on my own.
Some of the food sounds strangely specific but that is all the things that I need from the 6 months without spices and I live the odd random stuff get may to liven up the food.

Isn't so important to have as well as an idea of the cost per gram, if anyone knows weed.

Edit:

Loaf bread
Peanut butter

That should do it...

Last edited by lifeline; 41 Minutes at 01: 32.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario