Fresh University fear I have through start after everything has been

19:57 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Okay, so I'm a 18 year old guy and I start University at the end of September.

The thing is, I'm off move and start completely fresh, and I know that all this is one you have before, what I really fear alone. This time last year I was a little food, make me sick everytime I did and cut me every day.

Fortunately, it has a really deep cut, to recognize me, that I better for my own will I have to leave, with the help of my amazing family and friends, I'm doing now had almost killed. Everyone knows I know me and my past home again and is still there for me, but all these new people at the uni have stayed a clue, and will probably only think that I'm some kind until his arms a freak with scars all.

I know I should be excited about this new change in my life, but despite the fact that I was on my way to recovery, I know, I'm still not all on the way there, and if something ever happened, who is on around to help me?

This is not the whole routine do me "poor little me", this is just something I am really worried.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario