Confused about Student Loan Payment

7:36 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Hi,

I'm currently studying on a Higher Diploma Course and I have applied for a Student Loan. I've been granted this loan, but when I log in on the studentfinance page it says that I will get the first half of the loan in February and the second half in May.

I already had to pay the tuition fees in September before my course started and it says they will send the money to my college.

So I'm really confused about that. Why is it that I only get the loan in February/May, and is it normal that it only comes after already having paid the fees? Will I get the money back from my college?

Hope anyone can explain this to me.

Thanks,

Betty


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario