My bestfriend has started being nasty to me :(

1:55 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
My best friend (we will call him Mike) and me were like really close. We would constantly message each other on skype, facebook and text from the first thing in the morning to late on at night. He told me that he loved me and I made him laugh on Skype and I've met his mum and his flatmates love me. They're always inviting me over for tea.

Anyway, he got drunk and hooked up with this girl and now they're going out two weeks ago. I messaged him to send him this link I thought he might have found useful to be nice, and I told him I was fine with it. (It's obvious he is a player so I was glad it wasn't me in the relationship). So he's ignored me for a week since he's been going out with her.

But now he is commenting on my facebook status' trying to start an argument. He's had a go at me over my grammar and I told him I wasn't going to argue with him and it was pretty obvious I was backing down and yet he kept having a go at me. He said 'Please for the sake of humanity, use commas.' Then he went on telling me where the said button was, as well as the button for a full stop. Then he said one of my comments was rude, when it was clearly intended as a joke/sarcastically cause it had loads of winky faces it in and it wasn't even offensive anyway. Also, he deleted me off my Skype.

I don't get why he is being like this. His girlfriend, she's in my year, is fine with me and she never says anything negative to my face. If he comments on my status do I just ignore him and try to stay away from him? His flatmates keep inviting me over too and it's getting awkward because I don't know what to say. His girlfriend has access to his facebook but I don't see why she would read the messages I've sent him, they weren't even romantic or flirty.

I just don't get it and Idk what to do. Do I confront him about this? I don't want any tension with his girlfriend either cause I want to get the best out of my degree and so I don't want to sit in the tutorials and be quiet because I feel like I've done something wrong.

Thanks guys


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario