Double Trouble

8:06 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

By Nikki from Florida.
My love for piercings started when i was 15. The very first one i ever got was my lip,and it is the only one i have gotten professionally done. I have a total of five body piercings and have done all but the one on my own. I done my eyebrow when i was 16, my nose and belly when i was 17. I must say out of all my belly hurt worse, it might be because i decided i wanted top and bottom done at the same time! I know it was crazy but what can say i have an addiction!

My aunts brother worked as an EMT and was able to get me a few needles all still wrapped and ranged from 18,16,and 14 gauge. I really thought my belly was infected at first and was sure i would have to take it out but lucky for me i didnt. It healed in a few weeks. The bottom however i had to take out because it was getting caught on EVERYTHING!!! I redone it a week ago and am soo happy i did. It looks great and my boyfriend loves it! However i would deff recomend to anyone out there thinking of doing it thierselfs to rethink that. I egret now not getting professionally done becuase the top part is so crooked granted i did have about 10 people in the room with me at the time. I am so lucky none of my piercings have ever gotten infected. Who knows maybe i will get a job one day piercing!!!

Feel free to comment on, or rate this story below.

Visit Belly Button Rings Guide Shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario