Medway - Quiet

7:25 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Hey, I went to an open day at Medway yesterday, and it was a fantastic place with great facilities. Yet (even though it was a Saturday) I found the place to be very quiet, and I guess thats due to accommodation being so far away.
One person said it was because people had gone home for the weekend. But I doubt all of the students went home?

I've applied for medway but I wanted to know If It's as quiet as it seems?

As it's very different to other campus universities I've seen


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario