Suggestions for good digital paint programs?

13:52 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Simply put, I love SAI, but I can't afford it right at this moment. What I'm after is a program that produces smooth anti-aliased lines that still have a defined edge, that is, good for lineart. I do have photoshop (CS5) but the anti-aliasing on it is pretty damn terrible and it's pretty unresponsive to my tablet.

I also have OC which is excellent for 'painting style' stuff due to the softness of the brush, but I have yet to work out how to get it to do solid lines without switching off anti-aliasing, which looks terrible. It looks great with a mouse, but I don't particularly want to draw with a mouse.

Any suggestions for a cheaper program or how to get one of these two to behave like SAI with its lines?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario