where is the best place in London to find a one night stand?

21:02 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
I'm going to be in London on 26 & 27th November on my own. I have tickets to a major event that weekend.

I have a room booked at 5 star London hotel. I have never had sex before and i'm in my 20s. I 'd like to know which club or bar is the best place to find a girl who'd accept my request for casual intercourse .?

please bear in mind I'm going to be on my own. the thought going into these pubs and bars on my own is quite a daunting prospect.

Last edited by extom; 34 Minutes Ago at 23:48.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario