I fancy my mate's girlfriend and I think she knows it?

0:17 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
tonight I was having a few drinks down the pub, and was standing waiting to be served at the bar. While I was waiting my mate's girlfriend waiting with me, and while we were talking she was standing fairly close, I mean noticeably close - so close that every now and then her breasts would rub against my arm. The first time I thought this was accidental but it happened 3 or 4 times. She has a big chest, so do you think she was doing this on purpose or do girls with big boobs tend not to notice if they bang into things?
I should also point out that there was a fair amount of eye contact and stuff while we were chatting.

Additional info: the first time I ever met her (ie. before she was going out with my friend), I was at a house party, and she was clearly drunk (later she rolled around in broken glass). Upon seeing me, she was like "ooh, who's this?!", walked up to me and grabbed my bits infront of a room full of people, and did this another 2 times that night as I passed her moving between rooms. Needless to say, she definitely got my attention, and although I didn't take it any further that night, I have secretly fancied her ever since. Infact, if I'm honest, I fancy the pants off her and would do despicable things to her if I had the chance, lol. I've made every effort to conceal this though.

However, I think she knows this too, but because she became my good friend's girlfriend soon after, I just acted like nothing ever happened. And, as long as she is going out with my friend, I won't cross that line.

But, do you think that:

a) she fancies me
b) she just knows I want her, and gets off on teasing me on purpose, knowing how much it frustrates me? (and it is frustrating, no denying it). She does seem like that sort of girl, since she is quite controlling towards my friend, often stops him hanging out with us etc.
OR
c) is this all in my head?

Last edited by SnoochToTheBooch; 1 Hour Ago at 02:15.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario