Sick of the virgin "banter"

8:56 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
I've got the same problem except i'm not a virgin. Just really shy.

The guys i live with and go out with are all either in relationships or regularly pulling girls. They often talk about girls as if they're nothing more than sex objects and i feel REALLY uncomfortable listening to it. I don't want to just follow what they're doing, i have no interest in ONS', casual sex or anything like that. I want a nice girl who i can take care of because i really miss the closeness you get in a relationship.

They've clearly picked up on my 'awkwardness' and often make fun of me for it, i know its just banter but its really not helping my confidence. Sometimes when we're out i get pushed into random girls or one of the guys will go over and whisper god knows what in their ear, i get so embarassed. Sometimes they will point out a random girl and encourage me to go and say hi, but i just can't do it. Even though i've had girlfriends before i'm so insecure about how i look. I know i'm not ugly, i just can't see why a girl would be interested.

Whenever i'm out and see a girl who looks friendly, i always get really nervous that she'd assume i wanted to have sex with her and she would ignore me, be rude to me or laugh at me with her friends. I'm sure there are plenty of nice girls out there, some of them may be just as awkward as i am but i just can't go up and say hi. All i can do is smile. I really hate myself for it because anywhere else i would go up and say hi without a second thought. I'm comfortable around girls as friends but when anything romantic is involved my self confidence just goes.

If i were you i wouldn't aim for your first time to be from a ONS. **** what anyone else says. You're unlikely to see that person again and if something goes wrong, the girl isn't going to be very sympathetic. Thats hardly going to help you confidence wise is it? In a relationship, your inexperience won't be an issue. My first girlfriend was a lot more experienced than i was, i was so bloody nervous at first (as i will no doubt be when i eventually meet a new girl here) but she was really sweet about it.

Thats not to say you shouldn't still go up and talk to girls when you're out though. Its still practice and you can still meet someone nice - if you're getting along get their number, meet them again and go from there. Can't really give any advice here because i have the same problem myself


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario