Be sure to mention my extenuating circumstances to app?

21:03 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hi all

I start to University in September of Jura.

I question just now that, because I'd like some of the open days/placements to apply, which offer some companies now for the first years.

I I had some extenuating circumstances during my A2 last year, and I question whether to mention this on application forms?

2009: As: AABB
2010: The A2: BBB
2011: The A2: AAA

I think I was AAA always but in May / June 2010, two Grandparens died, and it happened ALL these three things in the ICU for months after it in a car accident (the incident took place in June) - four weeks, ridiculous!

I was of course completely out of my game, I felt, that my family was picked off slowly! I had to funerals / memorial service, and my mom and dad were hectic, such as sorting, funerals/care for my mother had to be father.

Anyway I uni Manchester, to read English, but I felt that my ALevels would keep getting me back the time, apply for the TC (especially as some companies AutoFilter candidates) was created. I broke mean re sat A-levels (also taught me how my school would not leave me!) and has straight a's (SO glad!) )

Now, am I saying this on my application form? Or can I put only AAA in the ALevel?

I will not setting people read it, and how, "oh God this is long Whinded and just an excuse" discard only my application?

The ability to not play this... White help?:confused:

Thanks a bunch!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario