My crazy Belly Piercing history!

10:36 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By Tennille from Maryland.

OK, so that was always my abdomen, pierced oh so random. Here's how it happens. one day Atskool racheal my friend called me and she me to her and Brittany in the bathroom so I on the toilet and she goes questions look t I Pierec my tongue like you it in the as yes I done my stomach in the fear of my tongue wants done, if she rightly said, I can do it for you if you want to get

I said order in the with your favorite So we decided to go in third period to Brittanyhuse, as she lived closer to the skool, so I can my stomach done to skip. so we in the House and go up the stairs we moved the services that contain a sewing needle, a lighter and a few brackets, and a belly ring. so I am created on the bed thinking I really over, to do this...

so the needle burn Rachael took lighter and it used make it sterile and Brittany the terminals access my navel upwards, racheal pushing the needle threw my navel, you can say, Ouch! I burned, but I have Coco butter to get rid of the Burise of BT in any way Quickl put the belly ring into the hole, which she jus, it was a bit skewed, but it hardly noticed IWAS so happy, I was so sweet that I went to outside it show pictures take the way, I have uploaded with this story of thinkin yall it hope

but by no means about three days later his crack in the shower of Ididnt even feel it, but it is now cured and ready to be re-pierced. What a memory!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario