Do you think my friend is being nasty?

23:14 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
My friend works with a guy who, about two months ago, she introduced to me. At the time, she would sing his praises all day long and go on about how much of a nice guy he is.

About a fortnight ago, me and the guy kissed on a night out. I've told my friend I really like him and since then she's started saying he's creepy and that I can do so much better. She's started to tell me really horrible things about him, I don't know if they're true or not. And she's even said immature things like that he smells

Now I don't know if it's just me but I don't know whether she's jealous or what. He told her that he wants to kiss me again this weekend (we're going to a party together, including her) and she told him that she won't let him. Wtf?! Then she said her and our other friend have said they don't want him tagging along with us on the night as they just want it to be girls only. Seriously, wtf. She knows how much I like him but I'm also really shy so I'm too embarrassed to just go off with him. Especially now she's said all these horrible things about him, it makes me feel ashamed to like him kind of.

Do I have a right to be annoyed with her or what?!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario