Almost blacked out when i got it then it got infected….

19:57 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

By Sandrene from Jamaica.
My best friend and i always planned to get our navel pierced together so we finally picked a day February 5, 2011. We went up to the store and we chose our first navel ring. I went first it was pretty quick and easy no blood/ pain.

So i started feeling nauseous and the piercer made me smell some alcohol but i didn’t really helped. But i was done so i walked back into the waiting area while i was walking i felt like i was sweating hard and i was in AC pretty weird for someone who don’t normally sweat. So i moved quickly to a stool and sat down but i still felt sick.

My eyes started getting blurry so i knew what was happening. (The last time that happened was because i watched someones hand that got cut being nursed and at the end i was very close to blacking out.)

So i shouted out for help and someone came to me. my best friend started freaking out while she was getting her navel done. So hers started to bleed alot. Someone started to fan me and i closed my eyes so i wouldn’t get too dizzy.

Mybest friend went and got me water and it helped so i just had to relax for a while. Plus i couldn’t let my mom find out. A couple of months passed and my piercing started to drain and i started to get a rash inside my navel. So i talked to my piercer and she told me to get somethings to help.

I went and bought them but it started to get worst inside my navel started to look darker and it started to strip alot. So i finally went to the Doc 3 weeks after because i was working and i had no time to go without letting my parents know. so she gave me some pills and a product to apply after i clean the piercing. after a week i saw a little difference so i continued with the product.

i also changed the navel ring and the infection went away. i still see little sighs of infection so i’m going back to the doctor soon. Well all my friends love my piercing and i want to get a next one done but i’m not sure if i can handle it!

Feel free to comment on, or rate this story below.

Visit Belly Button Rings Guide Shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario