Guys and girls, attractiveness of rugby players' physiques

5:51 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Discussion of aspects of health related to beauty, and fashion. Old 50 Minutes Ago: 25th September 2011 03:13   Re: Guys and girls, attractiveness of rugby players' physiques I'm fine with people going to the gym, but the people I have met who look like tanned hulks addicted to steroids put me off.

Basically I think everything should be in moderation, there is a fine line between toned and having thigh muscles that scream 'I could crush you'.

Ah I understand now. it's like me not liking girls who implanted beach balls into their chest as that's OTT.

I have large thighs due to cycling a lot I didn't want then and can't get rid of them. Will no one ever like me?

Old 12 Minutes Ago: 25th September 2011 03:51 thepincushionqueen +1   Re: Guys and girls, attractiveness of rugby players' physiques so what if the guy is white (not tanned), never taken steriods. But is still infact a hulk with huge thighs. Does this put you off?

And to address the moderation- he only goes to the gym for 4hours a week in total. and yes he would still crush you lol

I suppose most people would be able to crush me lol
it would be case of personality after that...they might not share the hulk color but do they act like hulk, tearing off your shirt and roaring (unless for the purposes of humor ) would put me off.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario