A guy wanting to start golfing.

8:43 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
  A guy wanting to start golfing. I've found the idea of playing golf very appealing for years now, though my inaction is mostly out of not knowing where to start. I caddied for my grandfather when I was around 11 - 12, though I think at most, I just fooled around on the putting green.

I guess the immediate starting point would be to take some clubs to the driving range, and have at it, right? My grandfather has a couple of bags of clubs, drivers and all, so getting a hold of the equipment wouldn't be too difficult.

But then it comes to finding other players. I think in my entire life, I've met one other guy my age who has played golf.

I suppose I'm looking for general advice, tips and whatnot on how to introduce my self as comfortably as possible to the game. Seems like a sport I'd really enjoy.

Will rep for answers.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario