Time Off From Uni For Health Reasons

0:48 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
I'm meant to be starting my second year of uni next week, but have decided to take some time off for a while due to health reasons.

For the last 5 months I've kind of had constant flu almost everyday, so much so that its affected my daily life massively. I hardly leave the house anymore and rarely see my friends, but I've been to the doctors so many times over the past few months and still don't have a diagnosis. I've been on different medication, tried different diets, had all sorts of blood tests and even had an ultrasound. All my results have come back normal and no medication or diets made any difference, which makes this all so annoying!

So I've decided to take some time off from uni, at least until a diagnosis has been made so I can be sorted out and try to get my life back in order. There's no point in me going back if I can't go to lectures and lessons or go out with my friends. I think I'd be even more miserable if I watched everyone having fun, knowing I can't join in.

I'm not sure when I'll be going back yet, it depends really on my diagnosis.

Has anyone ever taken time off from uni for health reasons? Or at all really. How did it affect you getting back into the swing of uni life and making up for lost time? I'd really like to know so I don't feel like I'm making a mistake!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario