People who like mathematics (or even not like it), I urgently need your help now!

13:27 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Tag along

Today in society it would be to say that it great concerns to the mathematics and masses of stigma, which perceive the topic. I think that the math has great importance in everyday life and therefore would be a worthwhile pursuit it to try to remove any stigma. Fortunately, a relevant opportunity about my idea was created recently. HSBC currently running a competition where students get help the resources their idea successfully (only a few entries will be successful at the end). Please, if you have time, see my video entry for the contest on the following link (it's an animation I created):

http://www.YouTube.com/watch? v = lP4fyfuVKV8

Now, this is where I need is your help. My idea will only succeed if I get votes. If you identify with what I'm trying to do, then the vote below the embedded video please click the following link.

http://bursarycompetition.students.HSBC.co.UK/_competition/Video/Show/My-Vision

Literally seconds. Note that you have logged on to Facebook be.

(+ Rep will receive, who voices, please give, you have voted by posting on this thread)

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Wonderwall 124; 34 Hours at 14: 10.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario