Is passing the first year...

15:38 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
...worth anything?

Long story, but I was going to do Beauty Therapy Level 2 but with it being FE not HE i couldn't afford to rent my house etc and hold down a job and study so I chose to study Design, I was fairly interested in the subject but it wasn't my passion unlike Beauty...

...but with it being HE I get full grant and payments etc so I could comfortably study.

I still feel Beauty Therapy is my passion, my hobby, my interest.

I'm only a month into the Design course and I'm worried that if I quit I will have to repay the grants. So I'm considering pushing it out to the end of the first year...

If I chose to not go back for 2nd year would I still have to repay the grants?
Also, is there any formal qualification that I would achieve for completing the first year such as a Level 4?

I think I'm best following it through this year and seeing if i grow passionate about this course but just wondered if there would be any real gain following it through to the end of year One as opposed to quitting now.

Thanks.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario