Boots online job application

13:18 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Discussion about part-time work and temping etc. Old 52 Minutes Ago: 20th October 2011 23:07   Re: Boots online job application What's with the crazy personality questions?! It's asked me about thirty times if I like cheering people up, and if I enjoy thinking about complex ideas and concepts it's a bloody shop, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it well, do they want to ensure I'm not a person who'd be daydreaming all day or something?I was doing that earlier! Completely ridiculous! I went for the answers (I hope) that made me seem like a hard working, extroverted, simple minded, happy social person but made sure I said I was decisive now and again.

The truth is; I'm introverted, get miserable easy, spend ages thinking about my own ideas, very sensitive, don't like having to make decisions under pressure, don't like having to do the same thing time and time again, want to think of my own solutions to their crappy problems, etc. They'd probably realise this if I have an interview, I'll try my best to be fake and sociable.

They aren't obliged to employ you so you might want to watch your mouth.What on earth do you mean? Last edited by SophiaKeuning; 50 Minutes Ago at 23:08.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario