My sister, that her life on an older man to waste?

19:24 Publicado por Mario Galarza

For questions and discussions on all aspects and types of relationships, love and dating to friends, family and work. Threads about sexuality are also included. Health and Relationships forum guidelines Old 1 Hour ago: 26 October 2011 00: 05 MASeeker +1 my sister, who waste their lives with an older man? My older sister, who has studied something more than a year in London, has joined with a much older man! I knew that she was seeing someone, but I visit this weekend was, and I at last, to meet him and he is really old!

He is 41 and 26 is a journalist and my sister, she is an artist and does at goldsmiths. It is very nice and would have every man that they wanted, but does it look like they really serious about this guy. He wants with him in move and has even talked about they get married, with children, etc.. I think my sister wants her doctorate first, but it seems serious to their Propsals take. He seems a nice guy and is loaded, but the idea, my sister is with someone so much makes a little uncomfortable me older feel.

It annoys me that he thinks he can the life as a Playboy until he 40 hits and then a top-class girl bag, when he, is it time decides to settle down and one family also. Women can not do once 40 will, unless they are very happy rich no one really wants to have, or will most likely not they can have children.

I think he should somebody more age appropriate and my sister free, to enjoy their lives, which they will be care through the ages in a few years with a man not leave!

I have said anything, but is not sure whether I should but hopefully, by the way, he falls page before things more serious to get.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario