Disturbing, dark, scary, whatever

7:28 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
If it can be read, it can be discussed here. Old 48 Minutes Ago: 24th October 2011 15:10   Disturbing, dark, scary, whatever Recommend stuff.

All of the lists I find online are filled with Stephen King, Clive Barker and other crap that I'm not really interested in. I'm looking for books along the lines of Blood Meridian, Naked Lunch, The Painted Bird, Yeval.

Old 45 Minutes Ago: 24th October 2011 15:14   Re: Disturbing, dark, scary, whatever I found The Tell-Tale Heart pretty disturbing, but that's just me.

I'm no literature expert but imo anything by Edgar Allen Poe would prolly be a pretty good start.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario