My car was stolen

11:44 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Seen a flying pig? Randomly discovered something spam worthy? Let it all out here to your heart's content. Note: postcount not included. Old 1 Hour Ago: 20th October 2011 22:46 hardworkpaysoff -1 I bought a BMW 5 series 10 plate about a year ago, i was selling it when it was taken from my driveway last night. I'm still in shock, i don't have a clue what to do. I've contacted police, bmw ext. No insurance though ???

I live in brighton

Anyone know of any organized mobs around the country doing this




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario