Advice please!

16:23 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
For questions and discussions relating to all aspects and kinds of relationships, from love and dating to friends, family and work. Threads about sexuality also belong here. Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 1 Hour Ago: 20th October 2011 22:52 Anonymous 0 Hiya there,

I just am after some advice really. I've been with my Spanish fiancée for over 5 years now, after meeting online on Match back in February 2006 (we met each other in person in April of that year) and then got engaged in December 2006. She lives in Barcelona and I live here in England (although I have spent 2 years (not consecutive) studying in Spain; once as part of my degree (Erasmus) in Cádiz and then did my MA in Barcelona, so got to see her most days and every weekend) Things have been going very well and I would still say they are now, but at the start of this year I started thinking about what it would be like to be with an English girl. I have no idea why this feeling came upon me, but it did, and I ended up subscribe to Loveandfriends. I did this and wrote a few messages to some girls on there and one came back to me (she lived locally) and said that I sounded like a lovely guy and would like to meet with me. We talked on MSN that night and things were going really well and she said that despite having a really bad cold (she said it was the flu but very much doubt it was tbh) she wanted to meet with me the next day so we could get to know each other better. Then reality got the better of me and just as I was thinking about going to meet this girl at this pub near where she lived, my fiancée rang and I couldn't lie to her. This other girl was on the phone at the same time as she'd agreed to ring me, told her to hold on, then she hang up, and ended up saying to my fiancée that she was the one for me. This girl then said if I wanted to be with my fiancée that was my decision. Then I sent her a few texts because I felt I wasn't sure and wanted to give it a try with her, but she said I'd had my chance and asked me to stop contacting her, so I did. Then a few months later went on another website and got talking to another girl who I eventually ended up getting the phone number off and we used to talk at night some nights. Me and my fiancée were about to go to Paris (we were in a hotel in London at the time) and this girl wouldn't stop ringing me. My fiancée eventually picked it up after I told her everything (I told this girl I loved her as did she me) and said to her: 'I'm his fiancée' and this girl said: 'well why is he signing up to dating websites wanting to be with other girls if he's not single?' and left it at then. As it was clear she wasn't going to stop ringing me until I answered her (she told my fiancée to go back to Spain and find a 'decent bloke' on this voicemail she left me), I got a new SIM card and didn't give her my number. Since then there has been one girl at a local hospital radio station I go too who I've kind of liked but then realised there was nothing to it, but still worry about the future, as my fiancée doesn't want to come and live here in England and wants me to go to Spain.

If anyone could give me any advice, I wold be very grateful.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario