I've always been a follower

19:18 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
For questions and advice about interpersonal relationships with friends, housemates, family and work colleagues. Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 1 Hour Ago: 20th October 2011 22:50 Anonymous 0 Throughout my life, in every friendship group, I have never been a leader as such. I've always followed others and never had any sort of authority. I'm the guy who you take the piss out off and don't seem to get much respect.

People don't respect me. I find it very sad that I'm always taken one getting take the mick out off.

How can I stop this without getting rude etc?




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario