Girls - Are you satisfied with your natural boobs (should I get reduction or uplift)?

0:39 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
For questions and discussions relating to all aspects and kinds of relationships, from love and dating to friends, family and work. Threads about sexuality also belong here. Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 1 Hour Ago: 26th October 2011 00:00 Anonymous 0   Girls - Are you satisfied with your natural boobs (should I get reduction or uplift)? ...Or would you consider going under the knife either for an augmentation, reduction, uplift etc.

I'm a size 32DD and sometimes find trouble fitting into my usual size 10 clothing and so have to buy a bigger size which is loose around the waist and can look unflattering.
I do get a lot of attention for being naturally big breasted and my boyfriend loves them, but I'm concerned being only 18 they're not as perky as they used to be and are slightly sagging already.
Do you think I should just get a uplift or a slight reduction also?

I've asked the opinion of my boyfriend and friends who just keep saying it's upto me and my bf said to just leave them be but I'm a little selfconcious and confused on what procedure I ought to consider.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario