Can't wait for lectures

0:47 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Discussion for current and prospective students about social life at university, city life, societies and everything above living away from home. Keep accommodation, finance and university specific discussion in their own forums. Old 1 Hour Ago: 30th September 2011 01:35 I can't wait for lectures because freshers week has been so rubbish, i can't fit in. I just want to get working again. Whenever i force myself to join in, i just become the 'background guy.' Clubbing is not really my thing either. The only answer i can give to myself is that i am tooooo mature. For me enjoyment is actually talking to someone about current affairs or the economic crisis or something new in science.

I think they should have scrapped freshers and get straight to the work. Will i find ppl with like mentality

Why is there such a big hype about uni?

Your meant to be working your a*** off for the next 3/4 years

Fresher's week is a waste of my time and money

Last edited by ajayhp; 1 Hour Ago at 01:53. Old 28 Minutes Ago: 30th September 2011 02:34 Your work hard, party hard in your sig made me giggle.

But yeah you'll definitely find people like yourself, uni is a big place.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario